When a name like Suzuki is tacked onto a motorcycle, expectations skyrocket. Professional and dedicated engineers at Suzuki worked hard to create the GD 110s. Suzuki GD 110s are equipped with Euro II technology, satisfying your needs for a cheap ride despite rising inflation and significant volatility in gasoline prices. The Suzuki GD 110s is not only fashionable but also rather relaxing to ride. The Suzuki name has long been synonymous with reliability and long service life. Suzuki will not allow you to compromise on appearance or impression in favor of fuel economy. You’ll stand out from other riders because of the bike’s bright lights, flashing taillight, and streamlined.
Suzuki GD 110S 2023 Price in Pakistan
|Suzuki GD 110s Price in Pakistan||PKR 290,000.|
Pros and Cons
Suzuki GD 110S Exterior
A new Suzuki product has been introduced. In Pakistan, the Suzuki GD 110 will cost PKR 290,000 in 2023. Further, Suzuki 110cc Price in Pakistan 2023 is a new version that includes specs, details on the average fuel consumption, and pictures. Find out everything you need to know about the new Suzuki GD 110S in Pakistan, including its price. In the industry of bicycle distribution, it is among the most recognisable and trusted names. All drivers want to find the safest cars on the road, and Suzuki is one of those brands.
To meet the needs of their wide range of customers, Suzuki Motor Corporation has manufactured a wide range of vehicles. We found out, for instance, that the motorcycle section offers a wide variety of bikes to suit a variety of tastes. The “New 110cc” motorcycle was introduced by Pak Suzuki Motor in August of this year in Pakistan. With its four-stroke engine and four-speed transmission, the Suzuki GD 110 is both powerful and fuel-efficient.
Suzuki GD 110S Features
- 60 km/per Liter on Long Route Fuel Average
- 110cc Engine Displacement
- 105 km/per Hour Top Speed
- Available in 4 Colors: Red, Black, Blue, and Gray
- 9.0 Liter Fuel Tank Capacity
- 4-Stroke, 110cc, SOHC Air-Cooled Powerful Engine
- 4-Speed Transmission
- Decompress or Kick Start System
- CDI Ignition System
- Front Suspension: Telescopic, Coil Spring Oil Damped
- Rear Suspension: Swingarm Type, Coil Spring, Oil Damped, Spring Pre-Load 5-Way Adjustable
- BS Type Carburetor Fuel System
- Attractive Speedometer and Gear Indicator
- The Comfortable Seat is a comfortable and low Height Seat with a powerful Road Grip.
- Durable and Easy to Maintain
- Unique and Stylish Graphic Design
- 17 Inches Tube Tyre
- Stylish Head Light, Fuel Tank, Colline, Muffler, and Fender
Suzuki GD 110S 2023 Specification
|Overall length (mm)||1,900|
|Overall width (mm)||750|
|Overall height (mm)||1,050|
|Minimum ground clearance (mm)||140|
|Dry weight (kg)||108|
|Engine type||4-Stroke, Air-cooled, SOHC|
|Number of Cylinder||1|
|Bore x stroke (mm)||51.0 x 55.2|
|Starter system||Electric + Kick|
|Fuel tank capacity||9.0 L|
|Seating capacity||2 Persons|
|Transmission||4-Speed Constant Mesh|
|Suspension front||Telescopic, Coil Spring, Oil Damped|
|Suspension rear||Swing-Arm, Coil Spring, Oil Damped Spring Preloaded 5-Way Adjustable|
|Tires front||2.5-17 4 PR|
|Tires rear||2.75-17 4 PR|
Suzuki GD 110S 2023 Competitors In Market
On the Pakistani market, the Suzuki GD 110S faces up against the Honda Pridor and Yamaha YB 125Z.
- The Honda Pridor Price in Pakistan is PKR 181,900
- Displacement of Honda Pridor is 97 cc
- Fuel Average is 45.0KM/L
- Top Speed Honda Pridor is 100KM/H
Yamaha YB 125Z
- The Yamaha YB 125Z Price in Pakistan is PKR 293,500
- Displacement of Yamaha YB 125Z is 125cc
- Fuel Average is 45.0 KM/L
- Top Speed is 100 KM/H
What is the mileage of Suzuki 110?
The mileage on this long-lasting and easy-to-ride bicycle is 55 kilometers to the liter.
Which bike is best in Pakistan average?
- United 70 Fuel Average.
- Road Prince 70 Fuel Average.
- Honda Pridor Petrol Average.
- Suzuki 110 Fuel Average.
- Honda 125 Fuel Average.
- Yamaha YBR 125 Fuel Average.
- Suzuki 150 Fuel Average.
- Honda 150 Fuel Average.
Where is Honda CG125 made?
Honda, a Japanese motorcycle manufacturer, produces the Honda CG125, also known simply as the Honda CG. Japan produced them from 1976 to 2008, and Pakistan has been making them since 1992.
Is Suzuki launching 125 in Pakistan?
The GSX 125 motorcycle, which Suzuki Pakistan showed during the Pakistan Auto Show 2022, has finally made its way into the country. Sporty lines, a diamond-shaped halogen headlamp, lively and firm shocks, 2-POD calliper handlebars, alloy wheels with disc brakes, and a shiny muffler are just some of the features that make the Suzuki GSX125 stand out.