The Honda 125 Special Edition is a popular bike in Pakistan. It has a self-start feature, which was initially introduced in the Honda 150cc model. Due to people’s demand, Honda decided to launch the Special Edition Honda 125 with the auto-start feature. The bike has various specifications, including a 125cc engine, a 5-speed transmission, and a top speed of 100 km/h. It has a petrol capacity of 9.2 liters and offers a fuel average of 45 km/l. The bike’s price is around PKR 282,900, and it weighs 108 kg. The Honda 125 Special Edition is known for its reliability and advanced features in the Pakistani market.
Honda 125 Special Edition Price in Pakistan 2024
The expected price Honda 125 Special Edition is PKR 282,900 in the Pakistan.
|Honda Special Edition Price||PKR 282,900|
Pros and Cons
The 2024 Honda CG 125 SE has a 4 Stroke 125cc OHV Air Cooled engine with a bore and stroke of 56.5 x 49.5 mm. The engine has a displacement of 124.1 cm3. There is a five-speed constant mesh transmission and a 9.2 L (2.0 L Reserve) gasoline tank on the motorcycle. The 2024 Honda CG 125 SE has a dry weight of 108 kg and a wheelbase of 1212 mm. The bike seat is low enough (765 mm) so even shorter riders may get on and off with no difficulty. The motorcycle’s 133 mm of ground clearance ensures it will remain upright in most situations. The front suspension of the Honda CG 125 Special Edition 2024 is a Telescopic Fork with 103 mm of travel, and the rear suspension is a Swing Arm with 70 mm of travel.
The Honda CG 125 SE 2024 features a 9.2 litre fuel tank and a remarkable 45 km/l fuel economy. The Honda CG 125 SE 2023 is a step up in terms of comfort and performance. The frame has been upgraded, so the bike is less prone to vibration. The new handlebar placement improves the bike’s ride quality and ease of use. The bike’s 5-speed mesh transmission, together with the bike’s OHV engine, makes for a comfortable and dependable ride. Due to its long lifespan and solid performance, the Honda CG 125 Special Edition has a high resale value in Pakistan.
- Self-start Function is newly added at this model
- Modern black paint silencer
- Silencer core with thrilling sound
- Good brightness of front light with high quality
- Front light is very attractive and high brightness
- Comfortable seat with rear grip
- New design of tank with attractive new design
- Good speedo meter with quality
- Smokeless engine with 4 strokes
- Strong Engine with 4 strokes
- bake light with new and special design
Honda 125 SE Specifications
|Dimension (Lxwxh)||1912 x 727 x 1029 mm|
|Engine||4 Stroke 125cc OHV Air Cooled Engine|
|Horsepower||11.0 HP @ 8500.0 RPM|
|Torque||9.0 Nm @ 7500.0 RPM|
|Bore & Stroke||56.5 x 49.5 mm|
|Fuel Average||45.0 KM/L|
|Starting||Kick & Electric Start|
|Top Speed||100 KM/H|
|Frame||Diamond Steel Type|
|Wheel Size||18 in|
|Tyre at Back||3.00 – 17|
|Tyre at Front||2.50 – 2.50|
Honda 125 SE Competitors
Honda 125 compete with Ravi Piaggio Storm, Aprilia RS 125 and Kawasaki GTO 125 in he market.
Ravi Piaggio Storm
- The Ravi Piaggio Storm Price in Pakistan is PKR 112,000
- Displacement of Ravi Piaggio Storm is 125 cc
- Mileage is 60 KM/L
- Top Speed is 110to120 KM/H
Aprilia RS 125
- The Aprilia RS 125 Price in Pakistan is PKR 625,000
- Displacement of Aprilia RS 125 is 125 cc
- Mileage is 25.0 KM/L
- Top Speed is 100 KM/H
Kawasaki GTO 125
- The Kawasaki GTO 125 Price in Pakistan is PKR 90,000 to PKR 155,000
- Displacement of Kawasaki GTO 125 is 124 cc
- Mileage is 45.0 KM/L
- Top Speed is100 KM/H
What is the price of Honda 125 Special Edition 2024?
- PKR 282,900
What is the top speed of 125 Special Edition?
- 100 KM/H
Is Special Edition of Honda is trustworthy?
Yes, Honda is a trustworthy bike and it is very famous among 125 bikes.
What is the mileage of 2023 Honda?
- 45.0 KM/L